Tuff-Gard Seamless Membrane
Using Tuff-Gard for your building’s roofing or foundation is like sealing it up in a 100% waterproof, custom-made raincoat. The fact is, no other roofing or foundation waterproofing material actually seals your building in a seamless spray rubber coating that is impossible for water to penetrate.
The Ideal Seamless Rubber Coating
What if you found a rubber coating that sealed your building’s foundations and your roof to provide absolute water protection?
- And it had the versatility to also protect metal against rust, make the perfect pond liner or seal cracks in building structures?
- And it was environmentally friendly, non-toxic and easy to apply?
The Tuff-Gard Seamless Rubber System
Versatility, durability and environmental safety are just the beginning of the advantages that homeowners, building owners and managers, and building trades contractors can enjoy when they choose the Tuff-Gard seamless membrane system.
Developed in Ontario, Canada, Tuff-Gard is designed to resist damage from anything the harshest environments can throw at it, including water, acid rain, temperature fluctuations, the sun™s ultraviolet radiation and wind damage.
No other spray rubber coatings offer more advantages than Tuff-Gard:
- Save Money Compared to conventional waterproofing materials and systems, Tuff-Gard requires minimal surface preparation and applies faster to reduce labour costs, downtime for your home or building and clean-up time.
- Easy to Apply One-coat, on-site spray-on rubber application, with no heat required – it doesn’t get faster or easier than that.
- Extremely Durable Tuff-Gard’s rubberized coating leaves no laps or seams, which eliminates the major cause of failure in other roofing and waterproofing materials.
Put it all together and it’s clear that Tuff-Gard is a superior liquid rubber coating for high-performance roofing, absolute water protection and your peace of mind.