If you’re a roofing contractor, or doing foundation work, a home or building owner, you know how important it is to protect your investment, reduce costs and increase property value.
But did you know that a seamless rubber roofing and waterproofing membrane will help you do it all, and more, including:
- Environmentally Friendly Roofing – take advantage of government incentives for Green Roof Systems that use a seamless rubber membrane as a base.
- Easy Roof Repair and Replacement from roof shingle repairs to complete replacement with a rubber roofing membrane, nothing does the job better than Tuff-Gard.
- Waterproof Your Entire Building From your industrial flat roof membrane to the foundation of your home, rubber coatings have the versatility and durability to withstand harsh environments and keep water away from your property. It protects a variety of structural materials including wood, metal and concrete too.
The Tuff-Gard Seamless Membrane Roofing & Waterproofing Technology
Developed in Toronto, Canada, where roofing and waterproofing installations must endure extremes of temperature, wind and moisture conditions, Tuff-Gard Â membrane systems are the sealant of choice for architects, builders and owners for a variety of reasons:
- Strength & Durability From concrete floors and pads, to structural metal and containment tanks, Tuff-Gard provides a seamless, monolithic seal wherever it is applied, which eliminates the major cause of failure of conventional sheet membranes.
- Versatility With fast application, excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces and the ability to withstand highly corrosive materials and environments, Tuff-Gard can be applied virtually anywhere for virtually any waterproofing or sealing application. These include marine cargo-hold sealing, environmental remediation and recreational fish ponds.
- Easy to Apply Whether you are repairing a Â roof or creating a foundation waterproofing system, you can apply Tuff-Gard with a brush roller/ trowel applied or industrial spray system
Tuff-Gard is safe to apply, is non-flammable and is water-based, containing no solvents, which makes it even more environmentally friendly!